Buzzi Unicem USA, a major US cement manufacturer, is looking to hire a Territory Sales Manager for Chicago and the surrounding Metro Area,to join our team at Buzzi Unicem USA.
We believe our employees are our greatest asset and we continue to strive to provide a culture that supports career growth through strong leadership and development planning that is both financially and professionally rewarding for all our employees.
- Develop new accounts, and maintain and expand existing accounts to market all bulk and packaged company products in assigned geographical territory.
- Provide assistance and sales support to customers regarding product information, mix design and other information necessary to promote usage of products.
- Assist Credit and Customer Service Departments with resolving client concerns, questions, issues or defaults related to charges, invoices, accounts receivable and credit issues.
- Prepare and submit reports and information summarizing marketing activities and results.
- Assist District Sales Manager in the preparation and presentation of annual business plans, budgets and forecasts.
- Attend trade shows and professional organizational meetings to develop relationships, gain industry knowledge and to raise visibility for company products.
- Complete expense reports and other administrative paperwork as required by the company and management.
- BS degree in Business or Engineering, preferred
- Five (5) years sales experience, developing new or servicing existing markets, preferably in a similar industry
- Sales and marketing skills, including the ability to generate and convert leads
- Negotiation and problem resolution skills, exercising a great deal of creativity
- Ability to build and maintain professional and client relationships
- Good organization and follow-through skills, as well as time and territory management skills
- Knowledge of cement industry and processes, mix designs and concrete testing
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and other desktop programs
Requires a substantial amount of travel, including visiting work and constructions sites
Buzzi Unicem USA offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including 401k. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please note that candidates must be eligible to work in the United States and that only qualified candidates will be contacted.