Job ID: 164119
MoistureShield, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. MoistureShield has pioneered the use of recycled polyethylene plastic in the manufacture of composite building materials. With its constantly evolving portfolio of patented and proprietary recycling technologies, MoistureShield has been widely recognized as a leader in resource conservation innovation and received the EPA Award for Environmental Excellence for its process of converting scrap plastic to composite outdoor decking.
The Territory Sales Manager will be the face of Oldcastle for our MoistureShield Decking. The position with work closely with the Sales Team and implement processes to develop more business distributors and increase sales
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Improving and leading the assigned territory to increase sales at Retail lumber yards and assist with PK’S and special order of MoistureShield throughout the territory
- Leading and coordinating sales functions
- Coordinating and conducting training on our products for store personnel
- Represents MoistureShield and attends trade home shows to promote our product
- Investigating and, if applicable, resolving customer claims to reinforce relationship between customer and local store.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition
- Responsible for pull through sales to builders, architects and homeowners
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience with 5+ years related experience in Sales
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Excellent Customer Service and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of excel and ERP systems
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
MoistureShield, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.