Our client, a member of the Berkshire Hathaway portfolio of companies, is seeking a high energy Outside Sales professional for the Los Angeles area. With facilities across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and a global network of partners servicing more than 70 countries around the world, this company is the industry leader worldwide, serving 80 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
This Outside Sales Executive will be responsible for executing sales strategy and initiating contact with an existing account base as well as potential new customers in order to maintain business partnerships throughout a Los Angeles territory.
· Base salary of $65,000-$72,000 + Bonus
· Car allowance
· Comprehensive benefit plan
· Educational expense reimbursement
· Employee discount program
· Company incentive trips
**Average retention rate within company is 8 years; 30% of workforce with company 10 years or more.
· Establish and maintain consultative relationships with new, prospective and existing clients; daily field contact with clients.
· Strategizing and scheduling client appointments and meetings in order to meet specific sales goals.
· Develop business proposals and follow-up strategies to support how Company’s products and services meet the customer’s needs.
· Work closely with businesses in the city in order to generate new and grow existing business.
· Attend networking events in order to build your book of business and relationships.
· Consistent and effective utilization of Sales Force for account management and development.
· Minimum of 2 years’ outside sales experience with proven track record of success.
· Ability to quickly connect with decision-makers and demonstrate exceptional customer service/ presentation skills.
· Ability to self-direct and work independently.
· Computer proficiency/ social media experience.