WillScot (NASDAQ WSC) is the industry leader in providing storage solutions and modular workplace solutions to customers across North America. We serve ~50,000 customers with space solution needs daily, through a network of 100+ branch locations throughout North America.
Our legacy is rooted in product innovation, a reputation for exceptional customer service, effective management of business operations, and the ability to attract and retain the industry’s most talented staff and management team. Our values guide us to achieving our true potential and create an inclusive work environment which allows every person to thrive.
ABOUT THE JOB:
Do you have proven success prospecting, cold calling, and closing business? Do you enjoy selling a customized, creative solution? Do you enjoy working in a commission-driven position with endless upside? Do you see the value of working for a publicly-traded, established, and still-growing industry leader? Territory Sales Managers identify and gain new customers, and grow business and relationships with existing customers, in markets across North America.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Drive lease revenue and value-added revenue within an assigned territory.
- Conduct prospecting calls and meetings with potential new customers identified through means such as leads delivered through Salesforce.com, referrals, local media, etc.
- Effectively communicate Williams Scotsman’s value proposition to customers.
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with the Inside Sales Representative within your assigned territory to maximize Units On Rent (UOR) growth.
- Grow sales of value-added products (e.g., furniture, steps/ ramps, and other products and services that are ancillary to the unit) in addition to other potential new initiatives.
- Account Management; expand relationships and revenue generated from existing customers, including Strategic Accounts.
- Enhance the overall customer service experience.
- Collaborate with the local branch operations staff who are delivering on the promises you are making to customers.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A BS in Business, Marketing or a related field
- 3+ years of B2B sales and account management experience
- In a relatable industry such as construction materials, auto-leasing, logistics, transportation or other construction-related industries.
- Using a consultative, solution selling approach
- Proven measurable past success
- Experience with Salesforce.com or a related CRM system
- PC proficiency in a Windows environment
- The ability to prepare and present professional presentations and proposals
- Experience negotiating contracts
- The ability to thrive in a highly dynamic, entrepreneurial, time-sensitive, collaborative environment
The opportunity to advance your career is ready for the taking at WillScot; if you’re READY TO WORK, apply today!
WillScot is veteran-friendly. If you have military experience, we want to hear from you!
WillScot, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. WillScot takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.