At Stratus/Alliance Neuro, it is our mission to strive for excellence as we provide convenient, accessible and affordable neuro and cardiac diagnostic testing services in the privacy and comfort of the patient’s home. We have the audacious goal of innovating the delivery of healthcare services that enable physicians to create treatment plans and improve the patients’ quality of life. Established in 2006, Stratus/Alliance Neuro currently partners with over 3,000 physicians in 32 states, making us the leading provider of neurological and cardiological diagnostic services in the U.S.
Stratus/Alliance Neuro is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for planning and implementing outreach efforts focused on educating local physicians and other healthcare providers about the benefits of the Company’s EEG, EKG, and testing services. Responsible for growing and maintaining the Company brand in assigned territory, maximizing patient referrals and achieving predefined sales targets. All work must adhere to the Company’s standards of conduct and culture of compliance.
Primary Competencies Required:
Will to win - Consistently demonstrate the work ethic and drive to meet and exceed all goals. The individual should demonstrate persistence when working through adversity and the ability to overcome obstacles.
Relationship focused - Ability to build strong business relevant relationships with customers. Demonstrate the ability to build credibility with key constituents and consistently follow through on agreed upon actions. Gain consensus from internal stakeholders when and where needed.
Organization habits - Demonstrate the ability to stay on top of tasks and appropriately manage their time. The ability to manage multiple initiatives concurrently is critical to success.
Effective communication – Superior verbal and written communication skills. Demonstration of the ability to listen effectively and craft appropriate responses.
Adaptive – Abilty to adapt to situations as they arise, catering their message appropriately. The individual will also need to show the ability to adapt to industry changes which can occur frequently.
- Responsible for planning and implementing daily face-to-face interaction with doctors and staff members to educate on all services of the Company with the goal of increasing appropriate referrals
- Required to thoroughly research physicians and their practices to understand patient demographics and find opportunities to serve their patients
- Must demonstrate significant product and disease state knowledge to effectively communicate with customers
- Should demonstrate the ability to gather feedback from physician customers and relay that feedback to appropriate Company stakeholders for product development
- Responsible for reporting on all activity through the appropriate CRM system
- Achieve and/or exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals
- Master medical terminology, sales practices and business acumen to conduct meetings with Physicians
- Stay current with Company communications through the use of technology which includes email, voicemail, texts, conference calls and meetings
- Demonstrate knowledge of compliance culture and ask for guidance when needed
- Communicate any specific issues related to patient records or other deficiencies from the physician’s office to arrange testing for patients
- Communicate any issues with scheduling patients to the physician, including confirmation of any cancellations or refusal of service
- Function as the physicians’ main point of contact with Alliance for all administrative, contractual, or patient related matters
- Manage allocated budget appropriately and follow Company policy on all expenses and reporting
- Communicate frequently and demonstrate a team atmosphere with clinical Operations staff
- Build brand recognition and enhance the reputation of the Company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Bachelor’s degree or applicable experience should be in a related field such as Marketing, Sales, or general business administration
- 5+ years of sales/new business development in a hospital/clinic environment preferred
- Possess a good network of physician relationships, particularly in the field of neurology
- Ability to communicate with and educate high level executives, physicians, administrators and other healthcare professionals
- Proven track record of managing client relationships and building professional relationships
- Familiarity with the payor/insurance environment including CPT codes, insurance billing, etc.
- Previous experience with outside B2B sales
- Ability to work comfortably with all levels of the complex physician office and/or hospital environment and have experience of the technical, clinical, and financial sell.
- Must be able to travel up to 95%, drive to multiple locations as necessary, including remote areas and potentially overnight travel
- Ability to work independently, with minimal direct supervision
- Current driver license with proof of valid automobile insurance
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Frequent walking and standing
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Talking and hearing
- Reaching with hands and arms
- Frequent use of fingers and hands
- Clarity of vision – both near and far
- Ability to travel via automobile and/or airplane
- Standard physician offices