Join a Strong Team Taking a Solid Territory to the Next Level Selling a Premier Brand
Build a Career Home at an Industry Leader and Enjoy Professional Development Plus Great Pay, Benefits and PerksIf you combine self-motivation with a collaborative, team-player approach, this position offers you multiple opportunities:
- You'll partner with another talented TSM and expand your skills under the coaching of a seasoned and proven manager.
- We've created strong momentum in this territory, but there is still plenty of opportunity here -- after all, you'll sell a highly respected and recognized brand backed by an innovative global industry leader.
- The team uses a push-pull strategy to promote Makita U.S.A. construction tools, products, and applications by supporting distributors and influencing end users at job sites.
- This role can offer challenges and opportunities for years, or it can serve as a proving ground if you are interested in moving up -- in fact, history shows that several company leaders started out in this role.
- We offer a competitive base salary, a generous incentive program, comprehensive benefits and some unique perks, like a Ford F-150 for work and personal use.
- 3 to 5+ years of territory management experience
- A background in industrial and/or construction sales
- Knowledge of the power tool industry, and/or all phases of construction; experience as a tool user would be very helpful
- Experience working with BOTH distributors and end users is preferred
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record to drive a company truck