We’re READY TO WORK, are you?
WillScot seeks a hunting and closing Territory Sales Manager to join our team of highly-qualified, driven, customer-centric outside sales professionals.
WHO WE ARE:
WillScot (NASDAQ WSC) is the industry leader in providing storage solutions and modular workplace solutions to customers across North America. Our buildings are used for a variety of applications from construction trailers, to portable classrooms, even medical facilities… Chances are you’ve been in a WillScot building recently! Read more about our opportunity below and if you’re READY TO WORK, apply today!
WHO WE NEED:
Hard work, talent, and the will to succeed count at WillScot. We're seeking people passionate about their career and excited to provide our customers a level of service unmatched in our industry!
ABOUT THE JOB:
Do you have proven success prospecting, cold calling and closing business? Do you enjoy selling a customized, creative solution? Do you enjoy working in a commission driven position with endless upside? Do you see the value of working for a publicly-traded, established and still-growing industry leader? Territory Sales Managers identify and gain new customers, and grow business and relationships with existing customers, in markets across North America.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Drive lease revenue and value-added revenue within an assigned territory.
- Conduct prospecting calls and meetings with potential new customers identified through means such as leads delivered through Salesforce.com, referrals, local media, etc.
- Effectively communicate Williams Scotsman’s value proposition to customers.
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with the Inside Sales Representative within your assigned territory to maximize Units On Rent (UOR) growth.
- Grow sales of value-added products (e.g., furniture, steps/ ramps, and other products and services that are ancillary to the unit) in addition to other potential new initiatives.
- Account Management; expand relationships and revenue generated from existing customers, including Strategic Accounts.
- Enhance the overall customer service experience.
- Collaborate with the local branch operations staff who are delivering on the promises you are making to customers.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A BS in Business, Marketing or a related field
- 3+ years of B2B sales and account management experience
- In a relatable industry such as construction materials, auto-leasing, logistics, transportation or other construction-related industries.
- Using a consultative, solution selling approach
- Proven measurable past success
- Experience with Salesforce.com or a related CRM system
- PC proficiency in a Windows environment
- The ability to prepare and present professional presentations and proposals
- Experience negotiating contracts
- The ability to thrive in a highly dynamic, entrepreneurial, time-sensitive, collaborative environment
The opportunity to advance your career is ready for the taking at WillScot; if you’re READY TO WORK, apply today!
WillScot is veteran-friendly. If you have military experience, we want to hear from you!
See more about WillScot and what we do on our YouTube Channel!
WillScot offers all full-time employees great work/life balance and a comprehensive benefits package.
- US Employees start with 25 paid leave days a year: 11 vacation days, 2 personal days and 12 holidays annually!
- WillScot’s 401(k) plan offers immediate enrollment and a generous match
- We offer excellent medical, prescription, dental and vision plans with generous HSA funding
- You receive paid disability and term life insurances and an employee assistance program
- Multiple employee discount programs
Collaboration Excellence Empowerment Innovation
WillScot, headquartered in historic Fell’s Point, Baltimore, MD, is a leading provider of space solutions for the construction, education, energy, industrial, commercial/retail, healthcare, and government markets. We serve ~50,000 customers with space solution needs daily, through a network of 100+ branch locations throughout North America.
Our legacy is rooted in product innovation, a reputation for exceptional customer service, effective management of business operations, and the ability to attract and retain the industry’s most talented staff and management team. Our values guide us to achieving our true potential and create an inclusive work environment which allows every person to thrive.
WillScot is an Equal Opportunity Employer: AA/EEO/W/M/Vet/Disabled.
For more information visit our website at www.willscot.com.