Imagine Learning is a fast-growing ed-tech company providing supplemental digital curriculum for PreK through 8th-grade students. Our adaptive suite of Literacy, Math, and Assessment solutions are powered by the Imagine Learning Language AdvantageTM; a theory of action that promotes rigorous and equitable development of language, enabling students to have deeper comprehension, engagement, and enjoyment of learning. Our purpose and belief is that every student deserves the chance to enjoy learning and the right to fulfill their unique potential.
We’re an ed-tech industry leader and growing fast.
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for generating significant revenue with the goal of increasing and accelerating US sales through strategic, relationship-based selling, a hunter mentality, and educating K-12 leaders on the value of Imagine Learning’s solutions for their students.
We are looking for an individual that can work a territory that covers our Western Ohio area.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties
- Effectively executing a sales plan to initiate first-time sales to new customers, expanding sales with existing customers, and producing high renewal rates for current customers.
- Tracking and managing all contact and opportunity information in company’s CRM program.
- Managing prospect and customer relationships to maximize customer exuberance and revenue.
- Developing key contacts and working with these contacts to successfully move them through each state of the sales process; and achieving and exceeding sales revenue targets.
- Significant travel is required.
Perks of the job
- Purpose - do something more than just make money -- here, we impact the lives of millions of kids through education.
- Company security and growth - We're privately owned by Weld North and Silver Lake Partners - a private equity group specializing in scaling companies, which has $39 billion in combined assets under management and committed capital. Their current investment portfolio includes large, high-profile companies like Alibaba Group, Tesla, Ancestry, SoFi, Dell Technologies, GoDaddy, SolarWinds, Symantec, and us!
- Earnings - Salary + uncapped commissions with aggressive accelerators.
- Benefits - World-class health, retirement savings, and wellness benefits for you and dependents.
- Recovery time - Paid vacations and a yearly schedule built around educators.
- Culture - Quarterly team activities, awesome company support for field employees, and the most genuine and fun coworkers you'll ever have.