CAREERS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
If you are looking to enhance your career in sales with an industry-leading company and you are passionate about providing world-class customer service, we may have just the position for you!
Join our outstanding Sales Team! We are currently looking for an Outside (Territory) Sales Representative who will provide a great customer experience, create an effective sales presence, and achieve sales targets in the South Side Chicago territory.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
As an Outside (Territory) Sales Representative, you will focus on prospecting, business development, and building long term partnerships with your customers via networking, cold calling, Zoom and email, while ensuring the highest level of customer service. Our Territory Sales Representatives are responsible for building strong relationships with all staff at hospitals, physician offices, skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation facilities and Social Services. Your focus is to learn about all of our product lines, become the subject matter expert, and demonstrate those products at in-services to maintain and grow the profitability of assigned accounts. We are looking for someone who is confident, competitive, and self-driven to fill our lucrative sales opportunity !
- Maintain and grow the profitability of assigned accounts
- Plan and implement weekly sales activities and account sales strategies
- Maximize revenue potential in key accounts
- Make minimum monthly sales calls and meet new business quotas
- Resolve customer service issues in accounts
- Demonstrate products and services at in-services in key accounts and trade shows
- Present contracts in targeted accounts using corporate pricing strategies
- Report account activity weekly using Salesforce CRM
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of outside sales experience with a proven track record of sales achievement
- Ability to sell a service and promote product lines
- Time and territory management skills
- Excellent communication, relationship building and presentation skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Outgoing, energetic personality
- Proven track record of developing new accounts
- Strong work ethic and coachable attitude
- Ability to sell a service, promote a product line and provide superior customer service
- Ability to navigate within a CRM tool and proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and iOS devices
SALARY & BENEFITS :
- Base Salary of $60k - $65k plus Monthly Commission
- $500 Monthly Car Allowance
- Guaranteed Commission Pay for the first 6 months
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Personal, Sick and Vacation Days
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Education Assistance
- Employee Discounts
Why Shield HealthCare?
Since 1957, Shield Healthcare has provided high-quality healthcare services while focusing on customer satisfaction and employee achievement. We are dedicated to fulfilling the medical supply needs of consumers and the caregiving community while maintaining a 99% overall customer satisfaction rating.
Career-minded individuals will find our business challenging and our reputation for excellence just one of the rewards we have to offer. To further enhance this tradition of excellence, our employees participate in continuous training and development programs in a variety of disciplines.
- Vacation/paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Events
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Professional Development
Territory / Regional Sales Representative