Orkin is a leader in the pest control industry and as a Territory Sales Representative with us you will be provided the opportunity to grow your sales career and control your financial opportunity.
- Competitive base salary plus unlimited commission
- Company provided iPhone, iPad and market leading software applications
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Comprehensive benefits packages including medical, prescription, dental, maternity and vision
- 401(k) plan with company match & Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Quality training programs
- Tuition reimbursement, employee discounts and much more!
- Schedule sales appointments and meet with potential customers at their residences
- Make sales presentations to customers by explaining their pest problem, answering questions and providing solutions
- Explain procedures, obtain proper paperwork signatures, and inspect interior and exterior areas of building including attic and crawl spaces
- Self-starter who works independently
- Background in sales or customer service is preferred
If you are interested in joining our growing sales team, please apply now!
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Must meet physical job requirements with or without accommodations. Orkin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity. We actively seek skilled females, transitioning military personnel and veterans. We are a drug-free environment.
- High School/GED or better
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Driver License
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)See job description