Territory Sales Representative
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! Are you a solid sales person with a background in installed sales or home improvement? Do you have the personality, organization, and drive to build and manage a multi-million-dollar sales territory in an entrepreneurial manner? We are seeking a driven Territory Sales Representative with a natural aptitude for sales will fit this role perfectly. You will be expected to manage customer and client communication, increase sales to contractors and customers shopping in the store, and maintain client displays of cabinet products. A Territory Sales Representative is responsible for increasing market share and awareness of Client’s products in the assigned sales territory.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Meet or exceed all sales targets assigned to the position, execute sales calls, increasing market share.
- Teaching/coaching the store designer on how to pitch the sale or improve the layouts of the cabinets on their design system to “secure” the sale.
- Communication – Manage client, customer and consumer communication and follow up needs.
- Maintain and update store displays, marketing materials and execute new program initiatives.
- Performs the job safely utilizing proper equipment and safety techniques.
- Overnight travel is required on an as-needed basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent job-related experience in Sales is preferred
- 2 years of experience in an outside sales or kitchen design position
- Must be able to present information to customers and consumers as needed and be able to participate in meetings with other business partners
- Must be able to prioritize effectively, work independently or as part of a project team to complete multiple tasks concurrently
- 20/20 Kitchen Design software a plus
- Experience selling kitchen cabinetry and or home center sales preferred