The Benco Territory Sales Representative will drive sales of merchandise, equipment, technology, and Benco services; solicit new business through personal efforts and referrals; maximize the customer experience; enhance selling skills in product and services focus areas; develop healthy/productive working relationships with customers, vendors and Benco teammates.
Who We Are: It’s our mission to deliver success smile after smile.
Benco Dental, the largest privately owned, full-service dental distributor in the United States, has remained in the family since 1930—a family that now includes our more than 30,000 customers and over 1,400 associates in the 48 contiguous states.
We provide more supply and equipment options than any other full-service distributor, an offering enhanced by a comprehensive suite of services, including office design, equipment repair, practice coaching, financing and project management, wealth management and dental-specific technology solutions. These services are supported by over 400 professionally trained sales representatives and 300 factory-trained service technicians who begin every task by asking “What does the customer want?”
The Role We Are Looking To Fill:
- Make regular face-to-face sales calls, and lead sales activities with assigned customers, partnering with them to build long-term relationships.
- Prospecting to drive profitable growth and achieve sales goals.
- Identify business needs of clients, and leverage Benco’s offering to assist them with a customer-first mantra.
- Use computer systems to track opportunities, update customer records, and record sales activity.
- Engage in continuous education and learning, expected to be well versed on Benco’s product offering and up-to-date on the dental industry.
- Participate in all sales meetings, dental conventions, team building events and sales training as required.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Minimum of 2 years of successful sales experience
- Experience in building and maintaining customer relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Discipline and drive to stay focused and motivated with limited supervision
- Effective time management & organization capabilities with a focus on delivering superb customer experience
- Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver's license, and an acceptable driving record
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to travel in assigned territory daily as well as limited overnight travel
Why join our team?
- Tremendous earning potential from uncapped pay
- Bonuses available for superior sales growth
- Excellent compensation package, including a flexible benefits plan, a paid time off plan and a generous 401 (k) retirement plan
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Medical, Dental, Vision effective Day 1
- We drive dentistry forward by leveraging innovative solutions and our caring family culture.
- #19 Best Companies to Work for in Health Care
If you enjoy working for a progressive company that is growth minded and values customers & associates we encourage you to learn more about our Benco family. We are looking for driven professionals who want to play a key role in our future success.