Job ID: 146062
Lawn & Garden, a Division of Oldcastle Architectural Products, a CRH company, is one of the largest manufacturers of bagged and bulk decorative mulch, soil, stone, and limestone products in the nation with over 40 production facilities. We take pride in serving a diverse group of customers including independent garden centers, mass retailers, landscapers, contractors, and homeowners.
The Territory Sales Representative will be the face of AERT and Oldcastle for our network in Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan for our MoistureShield Decking. This position will report to the Eastern Regional Sales Manager and work with distributors and retail customers. The position with work closely with the Sales Team and implement processes to develop more business distributors and increase sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience with 5-10 years related experience in Sales
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Excellent Customer Service and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of excel and ERP systems
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Improving and leading the assigned territory to increase sales at Retail lumber yards and assist with PK’S and special order of MoistureShield throughout the territory
- Leading and coordinating sales functions
- Coordinating and conducting training on our products for store personnel
- Represents AERT and attends trade home shows to promote our product
- Investigating and, if applicable, resolving customer claims to reinforce relationship between customer and local store.
- Developing new contacts of deck and dock builders through cold calling methods and referral’s
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Lawn & Garden, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.