There is something meaningfully different about Andersen. A key to the company’s enduring success is our sincere and thorough effort to do the right thing for customers, for employees, for the community and for the environment.
Andersen has been an ENERGY STAR® partner since the Windows program began in 1998. This is Andersen’s fourth Sustained Excellence Award and the ninth time the company has been recognized by the ENERGY STAR program.
PURPOSE: Responsible for the implementation and management of Field Service solutions, processes, resources & procedures that promote the Enterprise strategies in areas of Customer Experience, Sales, Quality, and Cost at a Territory level. To encourage and promote the long-term use of Andersen Enterprise products and services. Promote corporate goodwill while limiting liability to the enterprise.
- Territory responsibilities for US and Canadian geographies as defined. Extensive travel will be required.
- Supports large commercial jobs in Division - primarily Charlotte, Atlanta, Raleigh/Durham, Nashville and Washington DC Markets. Responsibilities may include: Installation clinics, project timeline forecasting per deadlines, working crew procurement and supervision, part order management, jobsite relationship management, and other related duties.
- Territory management responsibility for the Enterprise field service job processes, in support of the Andersen warranty, non-warranty revenue opportunities/requests, and sales support for the enterprise suite of products (vinyl to big doors.)
- Diagnoses customer needs and determines solutions for complex field issues in compliance with the warranty or outside the warranty as TSM deems appropriate to manage risk.
- Creates a collaborative cross functional framework to deliver an exceptional customer experience representing the Andersen brand.
- Recruits, trains and manages a network of highly qualified independent contractors and channel partners to complete service labor on behalf of Andersen. Negotiates labor agreements, contracts, and territory assignments.
- Leads training and development of work teams; including work direction and performance evaluations to improve expertise, productivity and customer communication across the provider network.
- Responsible for maintaining performance to targeted service levels on KPI’s related to safety, customer, quality and cost. Responsible for pursuing performance improvements and initiating appropriate action to achieve results.
- Leverages service capabilities with field sales to increase customer satisfaction and influences channel partners to sell the value of Andersen Service as a competitive advantage.
- Negotiates resolutions/settlements for escalated customer situations and disputes. Works in conjunction with cross functional teams including, but not limited to, our corporate legal department, sales, IQ and Business Unit leadership.
- Provides VoC input and communicates product quality observations to appropriate Business Unit leadership to mitigate future product issues, improve performance, and improve customer experience.
- Implements strategic enterprise service programs that minimize cost, enhance customer and employee engagement, increase revenues and improve efficiencies.
- Provides critical technical expertise through delivery of local training, inspections, evaluations of products and installation practices.
- Oversees the compliance and management of field water tests in accordance with industry-recognized standards.
- Manages financial performance by approving job cost expenditures, analyzing variances, negotiating settlements, studying costs and initiating corrective actions.
- Responsible for revenue generation and profitability through promotion and expansion of in-home product and non-warranty labor sales opportunities.
- Secondary Responsibilities:
- Provides backup support for installation support and guidance
- In commercial geographies, may provide on-site project management assistance
- Develops and implements local service strategies that align with Sales and Marketing, to influence sales growth through value added services/program offering in support of enterprise strategic initiatives (ex: post install walk through service.)
- Acts as a business development coach for independent providers and channel service partners.
CULTURE AND BENEFITS: Our vision is to make the world a better place by living up to the promise that everyone benefits from their association with Andersen. We are committed to making a difference through challenging ourselves each day, recognizing and rewarding success, taking pride in our work and honoring a legacy built on doing the right thing. There is great respect for life outside work so that you can bring your best self to work.
As an innovative and industry-leading organization, we think of benefits more broadly. From your health care to your work environment, to your development and quality of life, we think beyond basic benefits to provide a total rewards package, including, but not limited to:
• Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
• Health Savings Account contributions
• Paid holidays plus PTO
• 401(k) plan contributions
• Professional development and tuition reimbursement opportunities
• A culture that supports work-life balance
• An environment where collaboration is key
• Volunteer opportunities – on company time
• Environmentally conscious business decisions
• 10,000+ employees and career opportunities nationwide
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 5-10 years’ experience in one or more of the following areas: construction management, customer service management, property management, sales management project management, process engineering or experience in the insurance industry.