Enerpac is a global market leader in high-pressure hydraulic tools, controlled force products and solutions for precise positioning of heavy loads. We manufacture products, from the smallest hydraulic cylinder to complete computer-operated lifting and positioning systems. Our focus is to provide customers with the most extensive line of products and accessories that maximize force-to increase productivity and make work safer and easier to perform.
Enerpac is wholly owned by Actuant Corporation. Actuant Corporation is a diversified industrial company serving customers from operations in more than 30 countries. The Actuant businesses are leaders in a broad array of niche markets including branded hydraulic tools and solutions; specialized products and services for energy markets and highly engineered position and motion control systems. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Actuant trades on the NYSE under the symbol ATU. For further information on Actuant and its businesses, visit the Company’s website at www.actuant.com, or visit the links below:
Job Title: Territory Support Customer Sales Rep
Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
Summary Basic function of the role
TheTerritory Support Customer Sales Representative for Enerpac in Menomonee Falls, WI serves as the main contact for all Customer Service functions for the North American Customer market. This position maintains and manages assigned Distributor accounts as well as support the Territory Managers and Enerpac's end users. Theposition will also require individualstoevaluate current customers and make sales recommendations based on Enerpac's product line.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively communicate with Customers, distributors, and operations for all inquiries via telephone, computer or fax. Must receive, and process the details of Customer orders.
- Build and strengthen relationships with assigned customer accounts to support brand loyalty and a superior customer experience.
- Provide pricing and delivery information upon request. Facilitate product returns as necessary.
- Expedite product shipments with distributors, territory managers, and other functions of the company.
- Follow up, address and resolve internal/external Customer questions and problems ensuring the highest level of Customer satisfaction.
- Assist leader in maintaining the integrity of Customer files.
- Remain current in company products, promotions, and pricing. Provide product literature upon request.
- Track and report results to other departments and external Customers. Perform all other responsibilities as may be assigned by management.
Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrated passion for customer service and desire to help others required.
- Excellent time management, organization, and follow up skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities including 70+ inbound calls per day, while maintaining a positive, courteous, and professional attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to apply effective intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications: Word and Excel.
- Call Center or Inside Sales experience preferred.
- Ability to form and strengthen relationships with assigned customer accounts and outside sales reps.
- Knowledge of or exposure to Oracle is preferred.
- Knowledge of industrial products is preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required, especially as they pertain to communicating with Customers, sales representatives, operations, marketing, and cross -functional teams.
- Pleasant phone skills and service-minded attitude required.
- Demonstrated ability to engage in results orientated activity.
- Must be self-motivated, have good analytical skills, work well individually or as a team member.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel are required.
- Spanish or Portuguese language skills would be a plus
Education and Experience
Education Requirements: Associate’s Degree or higher
Experience Requirements: Knowledge or exposure toEMSorOracleis preferred; experience or high exposure to industrial products is a plus
Employee will have to be able to walk/climb to a variety of primary work locations. Employee will need to listen, understand, and speak with team members in person, telephonically, and electronically at all levels within a diverse workforce and with supported organizations. Employee is able to work in front of a personal computer and telephone for long periods of time.
Employee will work in a temperature controlled office setting. Employee is exposed to little noise in the office.
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Actuant offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. Choose opportunity choose Actuant!
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer