ASRC Federal Mission Solutions is a premier provider of systems engineering, software engineering, system integration and project management services for real-time, mission-critical defense systems. We are seeking highly motivated Test Automation Engineers to support opportunities in Moorestown, NJ.
Responsibilities: Work in a collaborative team providing test automation solutions for the development and sustainment of Mission Critical Real-Time Systems, performing the following tasks:
• Design and develop automation test suites for UI and backend.
• Manage and maintain automated testing frameworks.
• Manage product line variation in the tests and testing frameworks.
• Isolate, replicate, and report defects to the software teams.
• Operate using Agile software delivery methodology.
• Enhance CI/CD pipelines with test automation solutions.
• Provide technical guidance and mentoring to junior test automation engineers
• Analyze requirements and software design for testability issues.
• Support continuous improvement by refining the testing process.
• Support CI/CD of test automation solutions to various products.
• Stay current with the latest software technologies and best practices.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Gym Memberships
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Merchandise Discounts
- Military Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- On Site Cafeteria
- Paid Holidays
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
- Work From Home