Located: Folsom, CA
- software development and testing experience.
- experience or knowledge on EV boards
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as C++, or Python.
- Experience building and designing test cases including knowledge of test methodologies
- Knowledge of PCIe, USB3.x interfaces
- Understanding of JBert, Oscilloscope and multi-meter equipment
- Initial data analysing
- Strong communicator and problem solver with a proven track record of working
- collaboratively on complex projects
- Create testing infrastructure solutions focus on integration and end to end testing
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with and influence
- others to improve the overall design.
- frameworks which promote: Maintainability, Flexibility, Extensibility and
- Perform feature, system, and solution testing. In addition, certify software releases