Elbit Systems of America is a leading provider of high performance products, system solutions, and support services focusing on the defense, homeland security, commercial aviation, and medical instrumentation markets. With facilities throughout the United States, Elbit Systems of America is dedicated to supporting those who contribute daily to the safety and security of the United States. Elbit Systems of America, LLC is wholly owned by Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT and TASE: ESLT), a global high technology company engaged in a wide range of programs for innovative defense and commercial applications. For additional information, visit: www.elbitsystems-us.com or follow us on Twitter.
The Test/Electrical Engineer II researches, plans, designs, develops, analyzes and tests a variety of electronic and optical equipment and systems, including displays, sensors, processors, interface units and other electronic devices; circuitry components; analog and digital computers; and control and test equipment.
- Perform basic design activities as assigned by supervisor.
- Produce reports and analysis.
- Produce schematics.
- Design, automate, and run test equipment use for design and qualification validation testing.
- Design, automate, and maintain test equipment and systems for manufacturing product validation
- Participate in design reviews.
- Participate in proposal development.
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Consult vendors on components and make final component selections
- Investigate and select subassemblies for incorporation into designs
- May interface directly with Program Management
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering & 3 to 5 years of related experience, to include:
- Must Be Able to Obtain Security Clearance
- System Integration
- LVOOP – LabVIEW Object Oriented Programming- required
- LabWindows /CVI
- RF Measurement and generation equipment - required
- Military and Civilian Aerospace communications standards ARINC-429, ARINC-818, ARINC-708, MILSTD-1553, RS-485/422/232
- TestStand Scripting using LabVIEW and C/CVI/C++/.Net DLL’s- required
- Mass Interconnect technologies
- PXI Instrumentation driver implementation
- Schematic capture and simulation tools
- Development of Test Program Sets
- Create and interpret specifications
- Ability to use electrical analysis packages
- PCB design and layout
- Video Generation, Acquisition and Standards
- Requirement Analysis
- Technical Writing