Sevatec, Inc. is seeking a Senior Test Engineer to support our new TSA FAST contract.. The right candidate will be a Test Engineer with some Software Development experience who possesses an understanding of Scrum and Agile practices.
- The Test Engineer shall design, develop, integrate, test, and deliver incremental functional releases of the TSA FAST environment in accordance with the government-approved, contractor-developed, customer environment design and release schedule
- Assessing the completeness, traceability, and consistency of all interface requirements
- Developing automated testing scripts Develops test scenarios and test scripts Traces requirements to test cases to ensure coverage for full system integration test Ensures functional and technical requirements are met through system testing, regression testing, performance testing, system interface testing, and security testing activities Identifying and defining external operational and technical interface requirements
- Conducting operational and performance tests to confirm that the TSA environment meets functional requirements, user expectations, and performance specifications
- 5+ years of automated testing experience required
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment with understanding of test concepts, methodologies and practices
- Experience with automated and performance testing tools and practices
- Experience with automated regression test scripts
- Experience in Federal Government software testing Experience with Selenium, Jenkins, and Chef Experience with .NET, C#, HTML, XML and scripting languages
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall systems development methodologies with an emphasis on testing practice
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to take initiative on assigned projects/tasks and work with minimal supervision
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain a government agency Suitability Clearance. DHS clearance preferred.
EEO Statement: Sevatec is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.