At MCR, LLC, we are the nation’s premier Integrated Program Management (IPM) firm. Since 1977, MCR has delivered planning, cost/schedule analysis, acquisition management and program assessment solutions to help government and commercial clients successfully lead their programs. MCR’s 400+ professionals provide critical thinking and integrated solutions to acquisition professionals, helping customers become more efficient and effective in running complex programs.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
As a Test Engineer Level (I, II, or III), you will provide program/system life-cycle system engineering services in support of the Lead Engineer, Chief Engineer, and Program Manager. Support activities encompass the broad range of activities. You will oversee activities with PMO, Lead Development Test Organization (LDTO), functional customers, and development/sustainment contractors. With Lead/Chief Engineer oversight, you will assist the PMO in producing test plans, developing test scripts and conducting continuous regression testing; and (added) with tailoring, implementing, and executing BES System Engineering Processes. Leads, participates in, and/or monitors problem investigations. Assist PMO with coordinating activities with other contractors and programs as required.
Specifically, we are looking for you, a self-starter with expertise in the following areas:
- Building test plans, procedures and support test activities for integration, performance, functional and acceptance testing of the systems.
- Reviewing and evaluate the quantity, quality, and overall adequacy of results and conclusions drawn from accomplishment of engineering tasks.
- Devising new approaches to problems encountered, and accomplish work you're leading with efficiency, dispatch, and thoroughness.
- Maintaining test plans and procedures to adjust or expand test sets to address new capabilities.
- Identifying and assess risks to program or projects, recommend risk mitigation strategies, and implement risk reduction plans.
- Attending and participate in Program Management Reviews (PMRs), Request for Proposals (RFP), Design Reviews (PDR & CDR) and Specification Reviews (SRRs).
- Reviewing and assess contractor submitted documents (e.g., schedules, test reports, cost performance reports, contractor Master Plans, and Integrated Master Schedules) to determine their accuracy and report inconsistencies.
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, and other user documentation.
- Support activities will range across the CM and DM activities outlined in the task order PWS and may include aspects of other task order areas such as Program/Project Planning and Risk Planning Support Services. Your daily activities will vary depending upon the current priorities of the program/system, scope of the current development/sustainment cycle, and other corporate and program initiatives
Test Engineer II
- You've obtained a BA/BS and 10 years of directly related experience, or 15 years working with a test engineering certification
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- US Citizenship is required. You will be subject to a Government investigation and meet eligibility requirements to obtain and retain the designated Government clearance
- Have an active Secret clearance.
- Experience working with Blk 440/45.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are passionate about a future at MCR and wish to learn more about current opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com