We are currently hiring for a Laboratory Technician – IV (Engineering) based in Chandler, AZ. The qualified candidate will have experience working as a lab technician along with experience in analysis techniques such as X-section, FTIR, Raman, SEM, EDX, and Optical Inspection, Ion Milling, FIB.
Position: Laboratory Technician – IV (Engineering)
Location: Chandler, AZ
Duration : 3+ Month
- Visual/Mechanical defect analysis
- Defect characterization by microscopic and analytical techniques
- Yield Analysis
- BKM Development, assisting in developing new analysis techniques for cutting edge substrate technologies
- Ability to communicate findings verbally and through reports to yield engineers, LYA analysts, and other customers
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with a variety of different individuals in a fast paced, technical environment
- Ability to work effectively in an ambiguous environment where changing priorities and the norm
- S. Degree - Chemistry, Material Science or a similar technical discipline
- Experience with analysis techniques such as X-section, FTIR, Raman, SEM, EDX, and Optical Inspection, Ion Milling, FIB
- Knowledge of failure analysis techniques
- Knowledge of basic statistical analysis tools such as JMP
About the Position:
- In this position, you will be responsible for working with the Yield Engineers to characterize new assembly and substrate technologies as well as determining the root cause of defects on both Products and Test Vehicles. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for technical functions in support of engineering activities such as design, test, checkout, modifications, and characterization of substrate and related assembly technologies.
- Conducts engineering tests to collect data and assist in research work.
- Assignments are varied in nature and require a high degree of technical understanding of the substrate and assembly disciplines.
- Some degree of judgment required in resolving non-standard problems.
- Candidate will work closely with engineers in a collaborative environment.
To set up an interview, Call Mukesh at 215-392-6623 or email him at mukesh.mishra(at)apideltech.com