The Test Technician III performs operational tests and determines product acceptability and quality on a wide variety of complex electronic developmental and production components, subassemblies and systems by following test specifications, standard test procedures or general written or verbal instructions. Performs the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and mechanical assemblies. Determines and may develop test specifications, methods and procedures from blueprints, drawings and diagrams. Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems. May complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing. Prepares technical reports, summarizes findings and recommends solutions to technical problems. May assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment. Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
- 4+ years experience as a Test Technician in a manufacturing environment or in the military
- 2+ years experience tuning RF circuits
- Associates Degree in Electronics, Trade/Technical degree in Electronics, Military Electronic Schools or Electronic Training from military
- In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be eligible to obtain and maintain security clearance, which requires USA citizenship.
- Must be able to obtain US Security Clearance prior to the start of the position.
- Military Electronic Schools or Electronic Training from military
- Security Clearance
- Experience in defense or aerospace industry
- Should be able to setup and know how to operate a Phase Network Analyzer (PNA) or Vector Network Analyzer (VNA)