If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are powering the wireless networking revolution. At Skyworks, you will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity, social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who together can change the way the world communicates.
Requisition ID: 60015
Skyworks is Seeking a team-oriented Test Technician with a positive attitude to join the Defense and Space unit within Skyworks. The Test Technician plays a key role in ensuring high performance and high quality products are manufactured to customers for aerospace, defense, medical, extreme industrial and high-reliability markets and applications. This position requires a person with the ability to communicate and interface with different departments for test issues and corrective actions and be a self-motivated team player with a strong desire to succeed in a fast paced assembly operations environment.
Shift: Day Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Perform automated and semi-automated go/no-go tests of circuits, components, instruments and mechanical assemblies
- Set up test equipment using hand tools or automatic test methods
- Document test results and maintain records for non-conforming parts
- Perform simple repairs and/or component removal or replacement
- Associate Degree or Equivalent Experience Required
- 5 years minimum experience in semiconductor processing
- Intermediate computer skills (Mac environment and Microsoft Office Preferred)
- Ability to work under a stereo microscope and microscope probe stations
- Good hand eye coordination, dexterity, and basic clean room proficiency
- Familiar with MIL-STD visual inspection criteria
- Meticulous attention to detail and able to understand work related documents
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have team-oriented attitude, accountability and ownership.
- Experience with hand tools (e.g., tweezers, vacuum pickup tools, soldering irons, die handling, test fixtures)
- Highly motivated, hands on, cooperative, and positive attitude a must
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.