STS Technical Services is hiring Test Technicians in Dallas, Texas.
- The successful candidate will support Production and Engineering on testing various semiconductor components.
- Able to read operation instructions and specifications.
- Work from assembly schematics and engineer’s drawings.
- Interpret and follow documents such as SOPs and safety rules
- Provides routine technical support to production and engineering on standard components, devices, material, products, processes and/or equipment.
- Responsibilities may include testing, modifying and reworking, electronic or mechanical assemblies.
- Work from standard wiring and assembly drawings, operation sheets, engineering specifications and drawings.
- Perform Key Performance Indicators:
- Meet production deadlines
- Quality of finished product (Pass/fail rates)
- Compliance outcomes
- Responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule, within budget and to SPC standard practices.
- Recognize, communicate, and respond to process deviations and help identify root cause and corrective actions.
- Perform standard testing processes on a variety of equipment and recording results.
- Requires knowledge of industry specific tests and testing equipment, alignment and troubleshooting test failures
- Education: High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions from Management and Engineering
- Basic knowledge and understanding of automated and semi-automated test equipment.
- The candidate will handle small delicate electronic components, using ESD practices.
- Must have good mechanical skills.
- Associate’s Degree in related discipline with 2+ years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experienced with Final Test/Acceptance Test.
- Must demonstrate strong decision-making and leadership skills.
- Experienced in the use of various computer applications, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you have questions and want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
- Work From Home
- Vacation/paid time off
- Performance bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Events
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Flexible Schedules
- Long Term Disability
- Professional Development
- Employee Referral Program
- Transportation Allowance
- Gym Memberships
- Military Leave
- Life Insurance