Country:United States of America
Location:HCT04: ISR Systems - Danbury 100 Wooster Heights Rd, Danbury, CT, 06810 USA
We at Mission Systems, a division of Collins Aerospace, are world leaders in high reliability, space based, electro-optical systems, providing intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities that are critical to our nation’s security. We have a fantastic opportunity for a TEST & VALIDATION ENGINEER in our Danbury, CT facility.
As a Test & Validation Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting generation of test requirements
- Development of program test plan and test procedures
- Deriving requirements for functional testing and electrical ground support equipment
- Program proposal support and cost estimating
- Preparing and presenting at program milestones including SRR, PDR, CDR, and TRR
- Support of product test and first article verification
- Generate test reports and present results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in aerospace or test engineering.
- Experience presenting technical subject matter to internal and external customers
- Experience with design of electrical ground support equipment.
- Preferred candidate will have experience with DOORS or other requirement management tools
- Knowledge/experience with EMI testing a plus
Must be a US citizen and must either hold a current US DoD clearance or must be able to obtain and maintain a clearance
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms