Testing Engineer to assist with the coordinating, and administration of water testing on Curtain Wall and Window projects. This position will conduct Standard Test Method for Field Determination of Water Penetration of Installed Exterior Windows, Skylights, Doors, and Curtain Walls, by Uniform or Cyclic Static Air Pressure Difference (ASTM 1105).
- Testing and Construction Experience
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or a similar discipline
- 0-5 years of project management or project engineering experience with an Architecture/Engineering/Construction firm
- Field construction experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge of roofing, waterproofing or other building envelope systems is highly preferred.
- Self-starter with ability to accept responsibility for projects and see them through to completion
- Excellent oral/written communication and analytical skills
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Ability to work as individual contributor and contribute as part of a larger project team
- Willingness and desire to learn and apply new concepts to assignments and projects
- Strong in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and MS Project and other windows applications
- Outstanding client service
Building Talent is a talent management firm sourcing candidates for Architectural, Engineering, Construction companies, and more. Here you will find the positions publicly advertised for our clients.
Building Talent gives businesses uncanny insights into prospective employees, existing staff, and leadership initiatives. We help make strategic shifts in how company's leverage their human assets through superior selection, recruiting new talent, and aligning leadership goals.