Born and bred with the pioneering spirit of New England, Coolcore is a cooling material innovator!
Coolcores patented, chemical-free material delivers three distinct functions wicking, moisture circulation, and regulated evaporation. Engineered for athletes and active consumers, Coolcores materials have earned the prestigious Innovative Technology recognition from the Hohenstein Institute.
This position will be responsible for all aspects of Coolcore product & fabric testing and ongoing support of brand technical performance documentation. This person will play a key role in working with technical teams to identify requirements and bridge the gap between the customers needs and our technology. This role will have responsibility for managing the ongoing technical communication of fabric development and production process to support customers requirements.
- Partner with sales and communicate with end customers regarding testing requirements.
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional team members (domestic and international) and build strong internal and external relationships.
- Review all corporate testing standard manuals, monitor changes and ensure compliance/approval.
- Work with operations & technical team to establish specifications, testing requirements, testing costs, and ongoing compliance during production.
- Ensure testing is executed on-time to maintain effective production schedule.
- Coordinate with external parties in monitoring factories' ongoing performance and compliance with Coolcore requirements.
- Provide technical support to Coolcore QC/QA manager as needed during samples and bulk production.
- Additional tasks may be added by the Management team as required by the business.
- Outstanding communication skills and abilityto synthesize complex information into simple, actionable insights.
- Positive, high energy, and eagerto learn and work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup.
- Committed to delivering product excellence.
- Textile Engineer or comparable degree with knowledge of Testing compliance & customer service.
- Textile knowledge of raw materials, yarns, knitting, weaving, dyeing, finishing, QC/QA inspection is a plus.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written). Mandarin a plus.
- 3-5 years of related work experience.
- Familiarity with apparel development and understanding of all phases of product creation and execution a plus.
- Established relationships with materials suppliers.
- IT skills (e-mail, MS Office programs,)
- A valid passport and ability to travel in the region and overseas a plus. (Travel up to 15% of the time).
Visit our websitehttps://www.coolcore.com/