Truckload / Rail Freight Broker
What does it take for a company to grow 1130% in 3 years and to be recognized as one of Western PA’s “Best Places to Work”? It starts and ends with its people. TFM Truckload hires and develops driven, competitive, confident and collaborative team members. Team members that want to be part of something great and to have fun while doing it. If this describes you, then you may be right on target for a career with us.
Who We Are
TFM Truckload, LLC, is an industry leader specializing in truckload, partial truckload, and intermodal services for freight moving inbound and outbound throughout the U.S. and across borders. We succeed because we are laser-focused on helping our customers to improve their overall shipping efficiency. We do this by creating unique, customized and cost-effective solutions by leveraging an innovative and proprietary Transportation Management System.
Target Freight Management and TFM Truckload have received prestigious awards since their respective launches in 2009 and in 2013.
· President and CEO Entrepreneur of the Year for 2017 by Ernst and Young
· 2018 “Best Places to Work” by the Pittsburgh Business Times
· 2017 TFM Truckload business finished #1 in the Manufacturing and Transportation category and # 2 among the Fastest Growing companies in Western PA by the Pittsburgh Business Times
· 2017 Target Freight Management LTL was also in the top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in Western PA by the Pittsburgh Business Times, finished at #54
· 2018 Fast Fifty List by the Pittsburgh Business Times
· 2012 # 1 Fastest Growing Company in Western PA for Target Freight Management LTL, which has remained on this list every year since
We are not stopping in raising the bar. We expect to double our revenue in the coming years. Come join us to grow the company and to grow your skills
What You Will Do
· Prospecting for new business through extensive cold calling and following-up with referrals
· Building your own book of business
· Successful brokers make 100+ outbound calls a day. We want you to be successful.
· Tracking all of your activity in Salesforce is a must
· Negotiating rates and exercising quick, independent business judgment balancing profitability with customer needs
· Providing superior customer service in questions and resolving problems
What We Need From You
· A minimum of 2-3 years professional experience in sales with proven track record of generating year over year account revenue growth
· Experience and expertise in generating business through extensive cold-calling of qualified leads
· Previous experience as a freight broker is preferred but not required but inquisitiveness and energy to learn the business is required
· The drive to win and be customer-focused, but also have fun while doing it, is also required
What We Offer You
· Competitive base salary
· Generous commission plan
· Extensive database of leads with truckload and rail freight spend from every manufacturer in the country
· Excellent medical, dental, vision and 401(k) plans
· A management team committed to your success including formal training and on-going support
· An environment in which your success directly impacts the company’s and its customers’ success
· One of Western PA’s “Best Places to Work”
What does it take for a company to remain committed to growth and to be recognized as one of Western PA’s “Best Places to Work”? It starts and ends with its people. Target Freight Management hires and develops driven, competitive, confident and collaborative team members. Team members that want to be part of something great and to have fun while doing it. If this describes you, then you may be right on target for a career with us.