Role: The Data Science Analyst
Location: Sandy Springs, GA
You will work autonomously to identify opportunities for accelerated revenue growth and to improve operational efficiencies through data science. We are looking for creative thinkers with analytical horsepower coupled with intellectual curiosity.
- Design, maintain and interpret core KPIs to identify key trends and drive actionable insights
- Devise and execute on new strategies to drive top line revenue growth
- Devise and execute on new strategies to improve net retention and renewal rates
Qualifications & Skills
- A Master’s Degree in Data Science
- Proficiency in Excel. VBA experience a plus but not prerequisite
- Proficiency in SQL. Experience with R or Python.
- Extensive experience working for SaaS-based businesses and deep knowledge of key SaaS metrics (such as ARR, ACV, Churn, Net Retention, etc)
- Ability to define and execute complex models and analysis used for capacity/headcount planning, quota setting, and identifying business trends with minimal supervision
- Deep analytical skills, strong out-of-the-box thinking, curiosity, and strong business intuition; can connect the dots between disparate data sources to drive insight
- Strong presentation and meeting management skills. Ability to create effective presentations (Google Slides and PowerPoint) with clear and concise explanations of business implications to executives.
- Experience working within and structuring very large data warehouses (i.e., ‘Big Data’)
- Knowledge of statistical and predictive modeling techniques, specifically of time series forecasting
- Experience creating data visualizations in Tableau, Looker, or other modern visualization tools
Technology Skills & Experience
- A Masters Degree in Data Science
- Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, IOS, Mac OS,
- Experience working with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Domo, Microsoft Power BI
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software