Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01317665 Date posted 05/22/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Do you feel fulfilled when you help others succeed? Are you fascinated by the way the people learn and grow? Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? If so, we want to hear from you!
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation.
The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Job Description: Business Manager to lead legal entities overseas.
The F135 Netherlands Business Ex-Im Manager will lead the office and operations for Pratt & Whitney Military Engines Netherlands located in Amsterdam. The individual will oversee all operations and legal entity in support of the F135 Global Asset Management activity to support The Netherlands. The GAM Business Ex-Im Manager will report back to the East Hartford based GAM IPT, and is responsible for working closely to coordinate with the business to ensure compliance alignment with inventory management, Finance, Tax, ITC and Govt. contract compliance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overall P&W management interface with customers and government agencies.
- Officer of legal entity and empowered official to act on behalf of legal entity.
- Adherence with Government Security Compliance and Control Account Management.
- Access interface to LM ALIS and P&W SAP inventory and technical details.
- Coordinate in-country activity between all base, depot & FACO sites
- Relationship manager and interface to PW EH management
- Empowered Official to meet oversight responsibility for Export Compliance and licensing executive role
- Lead country specific activity to coordinate process execution with several functional departments across the value stream including support equipment operations, material management and sustainment support.
Bachelor of Arts (BA)/ Bachelor of Science (BS) degree
with 8 years of years experience in a mixture of operations, legal, finance, task management, or business support.
Or Master of Arts (MA)/ Master of Science (MS) degree with 6 years experience.
- Professional maturity to work with minimal daily supervision while balancing numerous priorities
- Ability to work in a team environment -
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), problem solving and presentation skills - Ability to manage and meet multiple goals, plans and milestones with focus on results - Experience with SAP/GTS is a plus - Experience with managing military goods and services is a plus - Experience with International Assignments is a plus
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms