At The Porch, we believe in fresh and local food done right. Apply to join our team and create happy food for happy people!
We are looking for servers to create positive dining experiences for customers. This includes serving and satisfying our guests following the procedures outlined in the department training guide. Servers are expected to practice genuine hospitality in the restaurant and have positive interactions with other members of the The Porch team.
- 20% discount off of any purchase at Eat’n Park, Hello Bistro, and The Porch
- 50% off of one meal during your shift
- Paid time off: depending on the length of your tenure at Eat’n Park, a number of hours of work results in one hour paid time off
- 401k, vision, dental and medical plans for team members (vary by hours worked)
- Special events: company wide picnics at Kennywood, The Cleveland Zoo, etc.
- Serving food to guests in an assigned section
- Complete understanding of the menu to ensure excellent guest service.
- Proper service of alcohol including requesting I.D. & intoxication procedures
- Proper use of the POS system & cash/tip handling
- Keeping alert to guests needs such as pre-bussing, refilling drinks, and attending to accidents.
- Notifying the manager on duty of any guest dissatisfaction before the guest leaves the table.
- Work well with others and assist fellow team members as needed including seating guests.
- Complete Chef/Manager requested tasks
- Standing and/or walking - 100% of time.
- Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs and frequently lifting up to 20 lbs.
*** Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.