Headquartered in Plano, TX, Cinemark Holdings, Inc. is a leader in the motion picture exhibition industry with 500 theatres in the U.S. and Latin America.
Join Our Team!
Do you enjoy working together as a team to accomplish major goals? Join Cinemark to utilize and expand your skills! We are dedicated to making the movie experience memorable, "One Guest at a time." Our world class talent creates a warm and friendly culture through shared values.
What We Can Offer You:
Every team member deserves the star treatment! Each career comes with a variety of benefits for both hourly and salaried team members. At Cinemark, we offer more than just movies like:
What is a Theatre Auditor?
A Theatre Auditor is responsible for monitoring compliance with internal policies and procedures while also monitoring unusual theatre activity. The Theatre Auditor adds value by conducting physical inspections of our theatres and by analyzing the efficiency and effectiveness of our processes in Theatre Operations.
Successful candidate must be able to work independently or as part of a team and be energetic, flexible, innovative, and willing to work in a fast paced, transformational growth environment.
A Day in the Life of a Theatre Auditor:
- Responsible for executing the audit activities to ensure adequate controls, proper safeguarding of assets, efficiency and effectiveness of business processes, and compliance with corporate policies and pertinent regulations
What You Will Need to Have:
- Minimum of three years of retail store management experience or two years of theatre experience and currently at the Senior Assistant Manager Level or equivalent
- Prefer a Bachelor's degree in a business or finance related field
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a high demand, performance-driven environment
- Proficient PC skills, and intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Effective written & verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and sound interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Ability to travel up to 50% required
- Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation is required
DISCLAIMER: This job description is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.