The Affiliated Sant� Group (Sant�) is a dynamic and leading provider of crisis psychiatric care and system management services to public and private entities. Sant�, a nonprofit entity, also manages mental health outreach and psychiatric recovery services. It has been delivering mental health care to individuals and families and pioneering new treatment modalities since 1974.�
Benefits of working for Sante:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Our clinical teams are highly trained and nationally recognized
- We provide training, supervision, and assistance with CEUs and licensing costs
- Work life balance� - we value family, flexibility, and vacation time
This is an exciting, community-based, position for a Full-Time Bilingual Therapist who has experience working with the geriatric population. This position will be responsible for providing a variety of psychotherapies to assigned clients, documenting for appropriate services in compliance with company policies and procedures, and coordinates treatment with internal and external treatment team members.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides individual, group, and/or family therapy based on their privileging
- Provides services in conformance with the Recovery Model
- Responsible for the timely development/submission of the ITP in the EMR and all subsequent reviews per policy and procedure
- Responsible for ensuring that all case documentation is complete and timely in the EMR and in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Meets or exceeds service outcomes including but not limited to: productivity standards, client satisfaction and no show/cancellation rates as set by the Director
- Check work e-mail according to agency protocol
- Participate in and complete all required trainings
- Other duties as assigned
- Must possess and maintain current licensure in the State of Maryland (ie: LMSW/LGPC/LCSW-C/LCPC).
- Masters Degree in Counseling or Social Work
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (read and write fluently in both languages)
- Must be able to speak effectively before groups of clients, community members and employees of the organization.
- Must have one year of job experience; two years preferred�
- Must own an insured vehicle.
- Must be able to work with �high-risk� consumers who have mental illnesses as well as developmental and physical disabilities (ie: must have patience, and must be able to effectively communicate with diverse consumers, etc.).
- Must have good organizational skills.�
- Must be able to identify clients who are in a medical crisis situation and follow the appropriate procedure (as instructed in company-provided training(s)).
We expect all staff to have a strong desire to provide excellent customer service; to comply with the rules and regulations of those organizations to which we are accountable; to have high ethical and professional standards of conduct; and to have an attitude of wanting to continuously improve their own professional performance.
Affiliated Sant� Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.�Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. Affiliated Sant� Group participates in E-Verify.