At the Masonic Center for Youth and Families, we value and celebrate collaborative work as part of a multidisciplinary team that includes psychotherapists, assessment psychologists, educational therapists, and physician consultants. We believe in the value of having practitioners with varied lenses who engage in a team approach to support our clients and families in their paths to their best and brightest futures. We participate fully in formal and informal consultations groups where we share thoughts, ideas, and perspectives with the goal of providing integrative support. With our stable and sustainable funding source, we are able to support therapists and clinicians in maintaining a reasonable caseload that supports our institutional value of having work/life balance.
Are you an experienced Therapist - LCSW or LMFT who is passionate about working with people of all ages? Then you have found the right place! At Masonic Center for Youth and Families, we are seeking someone with great experience who would like to combine their enthusiasm for helping people with the opportunity to serve clients across the lifespan.
In this exciting role you will be responsible for providing direct clinical services expertise to clients throughout the lifespan, including youth and their families, senior residents living at the Masonic Homes campus and seniors living independently in surrounding communities.
Our services are provided through multiple modalities, including; initial assessments, case management, individual, couples, family, and group therapy. A typical caseload will include a wide variety of clinical focus, such as: children and families who have experienced trauma, seniors living on campus who are experiencing anxiety, depression, and issues related to aging.
Additionally, you will partner with the team to assess our current clinical programs and examine opportunities for improvement, as well as create new program initiatives to best suit the needs of our clients. This opportunity will also include participation in multi-disciplinary team meetings, case conferences, and parenting workshops. Therapists work closely with the MCYAF clinical care team to ensure that all families who are in our care receive high-quality clinical services.
Therapists also provide services that are reimbursable by the CalVOC program, including Medicare. They will be expected to complete clinical and administrative documentation required by these entities.
You essential functions include:
- Providing individual, couples, family and group therapy
- Conducting clinical intakes and assessments
- Assessing and treatment planning for active caseload
- Providing services that are trauma-informed and as needed, trauma-focused
- Referring to other modalities within the clinic as needed
- Documenting all client care in our EMR system
- Providing clinical care that complies with all the legal and ethical standards set by the field & the state of California
- Leading parenting/mindfulness or other topical workshops as appropriate
In collaboration with:
- Clinical team, provide clinical consultation to colleagues to contribute to the quality of care provided by the center;
- Leadership team contribute to the creation of the workshop curriculum;
- The leadership team, contribute to the Continuing Education program
- Other duties necessary to ensure customer satisfaction, clinical excellence, continuity of care and the success of MCYAF
Additional requirements include:
- Must possess a license in Clinical Social Work or Marriage and Family Therapy
- Must have experience working with children, youth and their families, and senior citizens
- Experience doing family therapy, group therapy, trauma work, and mindfulness work is preferred
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience working in a clinical setting
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred
In return for your expertise, we will offer:
- An exciting work environment focused on teamwork and support
- The opportunity to bring your expertise to an environment that welcomes new, exciting and creative ideas in a collaborative work environment
- A beautiful campus with a warm and welcoming facility
- Excellent health, wage replacement and other benefits for you and your family’s well-being
- A generous contribution to a 401K plan whether or not you participate, and an additional contribution from the company when you participate in the plan
- Investment in your growth through Tuition Reimbursement and a generous training budget