Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. If you're motivated to give our cients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
- Possess a working knowledge and understanding of culture and its function in human behavior and society.
- Deliver services that are sensitive to client’s cultures.
- Foster mutually respectful partnerships with persons served and their families in which they are helped to gain the skills and confidence to address any issues and problems they face.
- Effectively and efficiently partner with other team members.
- Possess a conviction about the capacity of people to grow and change.
- Set limits and maintain the helping role and to intervene appropriately to meet the needs of the person(s) served or other family.
- A Master’s degree in a Human Services field.
- 1 year experience in child welfare services.
- A valid professional license in their field.
The Therapist provides therapeutic services and intervention to the targeted population.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide individual and/or group therapy sessions to clients as decided by the treatment plan and document the sessions
- Develop psychotherapy plans with goals and objectives
- Serve as a member of the treatment team
- Provide consultative Services to team members, when appropriate
- Complete and all required documentation in a timely fashion as required by licensing standards
- Serve as a liaison between the Braley & Thompson Program and the biological families of our clients and when appropriate provide family counseling sessions to the biological family and clients
- When necessary serve as a liaison between the Braley & Thompson Program and other community based treatment professionals
- Abide by company policy when receiving a subpoena for records and/or court appearances
- Attendance is an essential function of the job
- Other job-related duties as assigned
ResCare Residential Services has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: community living, adult host homes for individuals regardless of disability, behavioral/mental health support, in-home pharmacy solutions, telecare and remote support, supported employment and training programs, foster care and day programs. Our affiliates include Brightway Community Living and A Place To Call Home, among others. For more information, please visit www.rescare.com/residential-services.