Kreinbrook Psychological Services (KPS), located in Greensburg, PA (approximately a 45 minute drive from Pittsburgh) is a private practice mental health organization that provides therapy (primarily individual, family, and couples, although there are opportunities for group therapy), testing/assessments (neurocognitive, forensic, learning disabilities, ADHD, custody, personality, vocational, etc.), and psychiatric services to the community.
We are looking for a full-time, licensed or license-eligible psychologist/Post-doctoral applicant who is able to work the adult and/or child and adolescent population. There is a steady stream of referrals and the opportunity to work in a multi-disciplianry setting. Contractors are able to set their own schedule and can enjoy flexibility. Specifically looking for a candidate with interest in assessment and psychological testing.
We are also looking for a licensed counselor to work with various age populations provided counseling to a wide range of mental health conditions. Flexible scheduling is welcomed.
Supports patient's well-being by providing mental health assessments and treatments; providing resources; educating families; maintaining patient records.
* Assesses patient mental status and problems by interviewing patients; obtaining personal information and medical history; consulting with other professionals; providing counseling.
* Designs and implements treatment programs by evaluating patient's willingness to change; setting treatment objectives; tailoring approach to patient's needs; consulting with other professionals; providing brief psychotherapy, crisis intervention and/or personal counseling utilizing individual, conjoint and group treatment modalities; providing information regarding community-based organizations and social services; completing discharge plans.
* Educates family members by advising on the most appropriate and helpful roles they can fulfill in the treatment process; treating relationship issues.
* Maintains patient records by following protocols; entering and updating data; maintaining case history and progress notes.
* Protects mental health center's value by keeping patient information confidential; adhering to professional standards
* Updates job knowledge by tracking trends in therapeutic appraoches; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Mental Health, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Patient Services, Documentation Skills, Analyzing Information, Listening, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Confidentiality, Professionalism, Connecting with Children