Nevro (NYSE: NVRO) is a public multinational medical technology company headquartered in Redwood City, California. We have developed HF10™ therapy, an innovative, evidence-based neuromodulation platform.
We started with a simple mission to help more patients suffering from chronic pain. At each stage of development, our research was subject to the highest levels of scientific rigor, resulting in a new therapy that has impacted the lives of over 45,000 patients around the world.
The Nevro® Senza® SCS System received CE mark in 2010, TGA approval in 2011, FDA approval in 2015, and is commercially available in Europe, Australia, and the United States.
The Therapy Consultant is the primary clinical support who works with Nevro Sales Representatives to meet existing and potential clients (e.g., physicians, physician office groups at hospitals) and patients to identify their clinical goals and constraints related to patient needs. They also provide technical expertise, product demonstrations, installation and maintenance of company products.
- Promote company products to current and potential customers within a defined region by providing clinical education of implant procedures and support.
- Serve as primary resource for clinical support including, but not limited to: troubleshooting, programming, and patient follow-up for company products.
- Respond to customer needs regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g., sales, clinical, research, marketing, technical support) to develop optimal solutions.
- Provide follow-up support to company sales staff and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications.
- Train and educate customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using appropriate formats and platforms (e.g., slides, manuals, etc.) to keep customers informed of new and existing products.
- Attend and oversee trials/procedures/implants in a clinical setting including labs and operation rooms of hospital accounts.
- Perform patient follow-up to assure customer and patient success with the implanted products.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with hospital personnel.
- Utilize internal platforms to ensure flawless execution of product delivery to clients and patients.
- Visit customers and patients in a clinical environment (hospitals, operating rooms, clinics, surgical centers).
- Communicate with Patients and Clients afterhours and on weekends as needed.
- Travel daily within territory.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years of experience in a clinical environment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and active vehicle insurance policy.
- SCS experience and/or patient interaction experience preferable.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and influence relationships.
- Analytical skills, including statistical analysis.
- PC skills necessary (MS Office/Excel) and experience with sales force automation tools a plus.
- Experience in a consultative sales role a plus.
- Possess high empathy and compassion for patients.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize own daily work routine to meet region requirements.
- Adhere to company policies and conducts all business in an ethical manner.
- Computer proficiency.
Nevro offers equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, marital or family status, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), physical or mental condition, protected veteran status, disability, age or other characteristics protected by laws.