My client is a manufacturing company that designs and sells thermal spray solutions, including both capital equipment and material supplies. These thermal spray systems, installed at customers’ facilities, are expected to meet company and customer performance requirements.
- As a Project Engineer, you will lead projects for application development, parameter development, product support and validation, demonstrations, sales support, and Thermal Spray System acceptance testing.
- Will ensure that projects meet technical requirements, budget, and time schedules. Create project milestones for each project.
- Design thermal spray coatings test plans, prepare tests, and prepare technical reports and presentations for review. You will evaluate coating samples to determine if customers’ requirements have been met.
- Maintain and organize thermal spray test results. Guide thermal spray operators. Maintain regular contact with sales, and with internal and external customers.
- Provide support in developing customer quotations. Support sales and marketing. Participate in continuous improvement projects.
Masters or Bachelors degree in Mechanical, Materials Science, or Materials Engineering plus three years of experience in thermal spray technology. Must be computer literate. Should have experience as a thermal spray process engineer, test engineer, project engineer, and have significant experience in testing and evaluating thermal spray coatings, as described above.
To save time, please send your resume as an attached Word file to pearl AT jobspot.com. Please write Project Engineer in the subject line of your email. If you would kindly provide your desired salary, and information about why you are seeking a new job, I can get your resume to the client right away. Thanks!
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn and send me an invitation to Link: