A leading high tech manufacturer of optical components and optical coating company in East Bay Area has immediate open for thin film coating engineer and technician.
Performs activities supporting thin film coating process and testing including thin film coating design, coating process, machine calibration, post coating inspection and testing, process documentation and reporting and machine preventative maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree in physics, material science, engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience operating thin film deposition equipment
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and documentation skill
- Physical deposition processes including e-beam evaporation or IBS process
- Knowledge of TFCal or Film Star
- Process monitoring and control
- Experience working in custom manufacturing
- ISO certified company working experience
This is an equal opportunity employment