Mount Carmel Health System has an excellent full time hospital employed opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Thoracic Surgery physician to join a well-established surgical practice based at Mount Carmel St. Ann's located in Westerville, a desirable suburb of Columbus, Ohio.
The practice is seeking an additional Thoracic Surgeon to serve increasing surgical volumes. The ideal candidate will be energetic and will embrace the full-spectrum of thoracic surgery practice. The candidate will also have clinical and, if interested, leadership opportunities as they work and grow within the practice.
Join the team and develop a rewarding practice while benefiting from these key features:
- Growing referral base of primary care and subspecialty physicians
- Advanced technologies, including robotics and navigational bronchoscopy
- Practice at a hospital awarded Healthgrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence (2017-2018)
- Teaching opportunity with Mount Carmel General Surgery Residents
- Accredited Network Cancer Program by the ACoS
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Thoracic Surgery physician to join Mount Carmel Health System.
Mount Carmel Health System offers a very strong compensation package commensurate with experience.