Are you looking to join a company that really cares? Where there is LOT'S of room for to grow?
We are that company! We are looking for an AMAZING person to join our team. Learn more below and apply online now for immediate interviews.
The General Manager is responsible for the total store operations and profitability with direct authority over all functions, consisting of sales, production, processing, quality assurance, maintenance, safety, sanitation and human resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Serves as a role model for customer-first behaviors according to company standards.
- Builds a team of customer-focused employees through coaching and communication. Promotes positive communication throughout the team.
- Ensures proper staffing levels are achieved. Maintains an on-going system for the recruitment, development, recognition and retention of store management and crew. Conducts quality, timely performance feedback and performance appraisals.
- Responsible for addressing any customer complaints and concerns in a timely and professional manner and on a timely basis.
- Directs and manages store sales efforts, which may include Hot Light times, retail sales, fundraising, up-selling, suggestive selling, and wholesale sales and route management. Manages sales goals versus budget and prior year. Develops and implements appropriate plans to resolve unfavorable trends and enhance sales.
- Directs and manages wholesale routes. Responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of product to wholesale customers.
- Achieves business plan objectives and profitability as described in the store operating plan and established financial goals. Manages profit goals versus budget and prior year. Manages Cost Of Sales (COS) and labor costs and other controllable expenses. Develops and implements appropriate plans to resolve unfavorable trends and enhance profit.
- Controls accurate ordering and usage of product. Control labor while ensuring adequate, high quality production. Coordinates production schedules to meet customer demands and minimize labor hours. Understands and implements procedures to maximize efficiencies and control variances in daily production of product and overall store performance.
- Understands and implements store quality control procedures and standards.
- Demonstrates safety consciousness and promotes store safety, e.g. slip-resistant shoes, wet floor signs, FSMA, OSHA regulations, DOT Requirements, Motor Vehicle Reports, etc.
- Oversees proper upkeep of facility and equipment; directs and schedules all maintenance, improvements and repairs of the building and equipment. Maintains a high level of sanitation and cleanliness, e.g. cleaning schedules, training, etc. Responsible for store performance on Health Inspections and third party food safety audits.
- Manages company resources responsibly including inventory control. Manages income and expense budgets, including accounts receivable, profit and loss, Gross Margin, etc.
- Implements directives efficiently and effectively from District Manager, FGB corporate, and brand management.
- Completes required corporate reporting documentation (financial and operational).
- Weekly paperwork: payroll, inventory, cost of sales, petty cash, training/vacation hours, payroll forms, wholesale customer breakdown, coupon reconciliation
- Daily paperwork: safe count, deposit balance form, daily operations report, deposit slips, balance discounts, manager walk‑through checklists, wholesale invoices
- End‑of‑day paperwork: balance cashier totals to match aloha, ring in waste, ring in discounts
- Employee paperwork: all HR paperwork, new hire paperwork, termination paperwork, worker's compensation claims, employee discipline, On the Job Training program
- Other paperwork: labor projections, sales projections, ordering materials, hourly staff schedules, manager schedules
Manages all subordinate store employees. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of store employees. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Organizational skills – Organize activities, prioritize for optimal customer service and most efficient use of company resources
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to coach and supervise others
- Must have valid driver’s license of the state in which employed.
- Must meet insurance requirements
- Must have valid health card in applicable states
- Must have ServSafe certification, or its equivalent
- Able to successfully pass background investigation
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 2-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Three to five (3-5) years of management experience. Experience in a retail, food and beverage and/or production environment preferred.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instruction, short correspondence, and memos in English. Ability to write simple correspondence in English. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of Westward Dough Operating Company, LLC/Krispy Kreme.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages, and recipes. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Computer Literacy preferred in: Word processing, Spreadsheets (Excel), Aloha POS, E-mail, etc..
There is a basic knowledge of equipment and repair necessary for this job classification.
Proficiency in the following aspects of the business and ability to work each position:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and moderate heat. The noise level in the environment is moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, climb, balance, bend, stoop, squat, kneel, see, talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds. Regular use of hands to finger, firmly grasp, handle, feel, reach above the shoulder, and reach below the waist is required. The employee is occasionally required to drive a vehicle, including moving head left, right, up, and down.
The above job description is intended to describe the nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.