Are you looking to join a company that really cares? Where there is LOT'S of room for to grow?
We are that company! We are looking for an AMAZING person to join our team. Learn more below and apply online now for immediate interviews.
The Sanitation maintains all areas of the store, both inside and out, in a clean and orderly condition.
Essential Duties and/or Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Cleans and mops floors in a safe manner utilizing proper signage.
- Cleans small wares and other equipment.
- Clean, organize and maintain the sanitation area.
- Cleans break rooms, hallways, customer seating area, restrooms, and other work areas.
- Cleans and picks up trash in parking lot, exterior building, landscaping, and dumpster area.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Washes walls, ceiling, woodwork, windows, door panels and sills.
- Empties and cleans wastebaskets inside and out and exterior ashtrays.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenish bathroom supplies.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Assists with load out for wholesale.
- Assists in packaging orders; catching, cupping, boxing, traying doughnuts.
- Receive, put away, organize, face and rotate stock according to FIFO
- Arranges boxes, material, and other equipment in neat and orderly manner.
- High dusting as needed and directed by store management team.
- Maintains a clean, neat uniform at all times including a name tag.
- Utilizes proper cleaning techniques as identified in the Employee Training Manual.
- Complies with sanitation standards per Health Code and Third Party Auditor standards.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 100% knowledge of specific department standards that affect their position.
- Ability to work in any department that may coincide with their position.
- Ability to learn quickly, teach successfully and execute efficiently and effectively.
- Must have valid health card in applicable states
- Able to successfully pass background investigation, pre-employment personality screening and drug testing.
No minimum educational or experience requirement.
Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between English words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences in English.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
Commitment to teamwork, a clean, professional appearance, and enthusiasm; a desire to take on more responsibility.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts and outdoor weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb, bend, stoop, squat, kneel, see, and balance. The employee is regularly required to push and pull up to 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required to lift and carry up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds. Regular use of hands to finger, firmly grasp, handle, feel, reach above the shoulder, and reach below the waist is required.
The above job description is intended to describe the nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.