JOB SUMMARY: CRC has a need for a Threat Finance Analyst Expert to serve our customer in Fort Meade, MD.
DESCRIPTION: Candidate shall serve as a Threat Finance Analyst and organizational Financial Intelligence Expert in the 902d Military Intelligence Group, Threat Financial Analytic Cell, for financial intelligence threats to Army Investigations and Operations.
- Conduct research, threat financial analysis, and financial forensics examination of counterintelligence, counter-terrorism, force protection, and information operations of foreign military forces, and their operations, capabilities, activities and trends to support investigations and operations.
- Conducts all-source forensic accounting analysis and production, by fusing financial / transactional data from formal banking systems, financial reports, and other forms of reporting.
- Analyzes specific foreign financial activities including threat financiers, facilitators, and financial networks / operations associated with, but not limited to, terrorism, CD, narco-terrorism, counterintelligence, insurgency, proliferation, and operational activity which threatens US national security interests.
- Aggregates and fuses multi-modal transactional data and identity.
- Maps and performs analysis of financial data from formal banking systems, financial reports, and informal transfer means.
- Prepares and integrates financial data from all available sources including, but not limited to, SIGINT intercepts; HUMINT; Law Enforcement Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), search warrants and subpoenas; DOMEX, and shared data such as Bank Secrecy Act, formal banking system, Suspicious Activities Reports, and informal systems.
- Understands payment relationships, revenue-generation, and money-laundering methods.
- Applies statistical techniques including flows analysis, visualization, and geospatial analysis tools to bulk and raw transactional data.
- Applies pattern analysis to large data sets.
- Applies intelligence collection requirements, essential elements of information, priority intelligence requirements, and search terms to DOMEX triage processes.
- Applies data engineering to interface with structured data and data forensics tools
- Conduct threat financial intelligence research and all-source analysis of data in order to provide threat financial intelligence products, briefings, assessments on threat financiers, facilitators, and financial operations and networks associated with counterintelligence, cyberspace domain, terrorism, insurgency, proliferation, and nation state adversaries.
- Extract and fuse transactional data from all sources to provide value-added analysis and products to support investigations, operations, and key decision makers.
- Perform analysis of financial data from formal banking system, financial reports, and informal systems for moving money.
- Assist with evaluating financial data to identify and analyze potential money and micro laundering indicative of espionage, insider threat, cyber finance and noted counterintelligence financial intelligence indicators.
- Analyze threat financial intelligence information to assess developments, trends, and threat implications.
- Provide advice on techniques and innovative methods employed in threat analysis and projection
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a security background investigation and polygraph
- Master's Degree in a related field (HS Diploma and 10 years of related experience for a total of 30 years, Associate's and 4 years of related experience for a total of 24 years or Bachelor's and 2 years of related experience for a total of 22 years may be substituted for a Master's Degree)
- Minimum 20 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the position, with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years
- Must possess or ability to obtain one of the following Financial Certifications: (Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), (ACAMS).
Clear Resolution Consulting, LLC provides Intelligence Analysis, Business Management, Cyber Operations, Special Operations and Information Technology Consulting Services to the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC) and other Federal Agencies.
This is a full-time position with employee and family medical, dental, and vision plans, life and AD&D insurance, generous holidays and personal leave, 401(K) with company matching, short-term/long-term disability insurance, and tuition assistance.
Clear Resolution Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, any other non-merit factor, or any other characteristic protected by law.