To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Assists with the day to day operations of the Thrift Shop. Strong customer service environment. Position requires heavy lifting, moving donations on to the floor, assisting with off site donation pick ups and sorting through donated merchandise. Cashier, receive and document donations as needed. Assists with scheduled off-site merchandise pick-ups, up keep of dressing rooms, cleanliness of the shop and organizing merchandise.
- 1. Assist in managing the shop
- 2. Contributes to the productivity and efficient operation at the shop
- 3. Assist Buyers and Volunteers with general responsibilities
- 4. Prepares the shop for daily operation
- 5. Maintains shop environment
- 6. Responsible to interact with auxiliary controller in preparation of monthly worksheets
High School graduate or equivalent.
Some retail experience preferred. Moving experience strongly preferred.
Excellent interpersonal communication skills required.
Position requires heavy lifting, moving donations on to the floor, assisting with off site donation pick ups and sorting through donated merchandise. Light cleaning, organizing and strong customer services skill required. Standing and/or walking for most of the day.