Tibco Administrator/Contract/ Irving, TX/ 50hr-60hr
TIBCO ADMINISTRATOR -CONTRACT- IRVING, TX
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our client, a leading IoT firm, is seeking a Tibco Administrator. The individual is responsible for administering, maintaining and supporting applications deployed across the infrastructure. The individual also provides solutions through the use of new software design, improving and re-architecting existing applications. The individual also works as part of a team to manage the configuration, deployment, and testing of various applications for all environments.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Tibco Administrator Skills & Requirements:
* 5+ years of experience installing, configuring, monitoring, and maintaining middleware technology in an IT Ops/Application Support function.
* 5 year experience designing, implementing and supporting Tibco Business Works, Tibco EMS and Business Events environments.
* Knowledge and experience with JMS, SQS and ActiveMQ implementations with Amazon MQ brokers.
* Knowledge and experience with AWS cloud platform, services, security, functions and processes.
* Knowledge and experience with LINUX (preferably RHEL/CentOS) in a virtualized environment is required
* Working knowledge of Tibco Business Events, Tibco Managed File Transfer (MFT).
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
$50.00 - $60.00 /hour