We are seeking to engage the services of a technical resource to augment the IT Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) group for the development of new web services and support of existing TIBCO BusinessWorks 5.x environment. These new web services will be developed using TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks 5.x (BW) and execute on existing TIBCO infrastructure managed by Companys EAI team. Other activities would include migration of legacy interfaces to new TIBCO hardware environment, engage with other IT application teams, business users, and third party business partners (external to Company) to define Tibco integration requirements, and participate in and/or lead testing efforts on Tibco-related software and hardware changes.
Scope of Work
- Identify and create the necessary automated test artifacts.
- Engage and/or lead testing efforts for Tibco-related changes. Engagement can include EAI teammates, Company IT personnel, business users, and third party business partners that are external to Company.
- Create / update documentation to keep team records current reflecting Tibco-related software and hardware changes. post-implementation production support for changes implemented.
- Collaborate with EAI teammates by sharing subject matter expertise of Tibco products, processes, and best practices.
- Provide technical recommendations to management to support team operations, resource planning, and optimal solution design.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer of software/hardware changes to Production Support team.
- A Bachelors degree in information systems, computer science or a related field.
- Must pass a resume/qualification review and interviews with IT EAI team staff and IT management
- A minimum of five years of experience in business software application design, development, and/or installation.
- A minimum of five years of experience with:
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks (with majority of experience with BW 5.x) on a Solaris environment
- TIBCO API Exchange
- Ability to engage directly with software vendor (Tibco) to log problems and find/apply solutions.
- Ability and willingness to work off-hours, when necessary, to implement new solutions during period of time (nights / weekends) to minimize disruption to business processes and provide support
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Consultative and business analysis aptitude including communication and interpersonal skills that enables understanding of clients needs, defining requirements and providing effective solutions.
- Knowledge of current and emerging technologies, tools, applications, and vendors.
- Strong understanding of structured analysis and technical design concepts.
- Experience in common industry architectural and software design patterns.
- Experience integrating large disconnected enterprise-class systems in a robust, fault-tolerant manner consistent with industry standards.
- Experience working closely with technical and subject matter experts to gain an understanding of requirements/design and provide input from an application perspective.
- Experience using analytical thinking and information gathering skills to analyze requirements to determine technical design, application coding changes and implementation strategies.