KFC YUM! CENTER operated by Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG) is a multi-use entertainment venue in Louisville, Kentucky. The KFC Yum! Center offers a variety of world class events including concerts, family shows, sporting events and other special events, while providing a clean and safe environment and guaranteeing the ideal entertainment guest experience and satisfaction.
AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
Assists customers with ticket purchases, distributes will call, and informs customers of general KFC Yum! Center event information.
Part Time: Hours are primarily Monday-Friday from 9:00am-5:30pm. Days varying based on need, with possibility of nights and/or weekends.
- Operates Ticketmaster system in order to assist customers with ticket purchases for the KFC Yum! Center in a friendly and professional manner.
- Accesses and distributes will call for tickets purchased via Ticketmaster and all Box Office will call.
- Provides assistance to customers in order to answer event related questions (i.e. ticket availability, ticket pricing, event seat selection, upcoming event schedule).
- Interacts in a professional manner when dealing with various internal and external customers, vendors, and staff.
- Distributes change accurately. Balances cash at the beginning and end of each shift to ensure no discrepancies.
- Retains all merchant receipts in order to balance credit card sales at the end of each shift.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to accurately and efficiently deal with large quantities of cash or payment methods
- Must be able to demonstrate commitment and willingness to provide excellent customer service
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Must have knowledge of basic computer programs
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.