Job Title: Ticket Seller
Reports To: Box Office Manager/ Assistant Box Office Manager
FLSA Status: Hourly/Non Exempt
Under supervision of the Box Office Manager and/or Assistant Box Office Manager, Ticket Sellers are responsible for selling tickets to the public while maintaining strong customer service and accurate cash handling.
* Provide accurate ticket sales using accesso ShoWare Center's ticket selling software.
* Have accurate knowledge about the venue with regards to seat locations and event layout.
* Have knowledge of upcoming event dates, ticket prices and event layout.
* Apply accurate cash handling techniques.
* Maintain strong customer service skills.
* Follow accesso ShoWare Center's cash handling policy.
* Abide by accesso ShoWare Center's Policies and Procedures.
* All other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
* Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
* HS Diploma required.
* Must have computer knowledge.
* Experience with ticket selling software a plus.
* Strong customer service and problem solving skills required.
* Must be able to pass background and credit check.
Applications can be found at www.accessoshowarecenter.com/venue/employment (http://www.accessoshowarecenter.com/venue/employment).
accesso ShoWare Center
625 W James St.
Kent, WA 98032
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 253-856-6706.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled