Location: Gunter Annex at Maxwell AFB
Duration: 2- 3 year contract \ role
Title: Tier 1 Desktop Support
- First-level support of all inbound calls, generating an Incident for all new issues.
- Accurately logging, ticketing, and tracking/owning all incidents.
- First contact resolution of desktop issues or follow proper escalation procedures
- Provide accurate, timely, and professional resolution on all supported issues.
- Provide a high level of professionalism and customer service.
- Timely, accurate, thorough and professional follow-up on all Incidents.
- Quickly identify and escalate high-priority issues.
- Accurately triaging/assigning/escalating tickets per current processes and standards.
- Efficiently and accurately resolving all assigned Incidents.
- Identify and document Incident resolution and support knowledge.
- Timely and accurate completion of all assigned duties.
- Maintain dependable attendance and schedule adherence.
- Strong critical thinking skills that facilitate expedient problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to effectively communicate technical matters to a non-technical audience
- Hardware/software maintenance skills
- Ability to multitask while staying focused in a fast-paced competitive environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Proficient with Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating system
- Knowledge of mobile devices
- Experienced in the use of remote access applications
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to resolve technical issues within the policies and guidelines provided
- Excellent customer service skills
- Department of Defense security clearance (ADP II Public Trust) or the ability to obtain one
- Security+ Certified is a must have
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCP) preferred
- Ability to work in a 24/7/365 environment including holidays
- Familiar with Service Desk support methodology
If interested, please email Kim at email@example.com with attached updated resume. Or call me at 205.623.1115
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178