Apex Systems is looking for a Tier II Support Technician in Columbus, Ohio.
- Provides IT operational support for desktop systems at corporate locations
- Maintain an ongoing queue of service support tickets
- Including the status of ongoing tickets, troubleshooting steps, and resolutions.
- Responsible for managing the ticketing queue and evaluating incoming issues to resolve based upon priority
- Responsible for ranking tickets based upon sense of urgency to ensure priority issues are resolved quickly
- Focuses on providing high quality and effective customer service
- Responsible for providing end user customer support for desktops and general office support for IT related equipment
- Maintaining positive collaborative relationships with the corporate user community
- Ability to document progress of support tickets as well as publish technically oriented knowledgebase articles.
- Active directory experience
- Imaging experience (SCCM preferred, but not required)
- Experience working with a ticketing system
- Experience serving as an escalation technician
- Windows 7/10 Experience
- Excellent communication and ability to collaborate with multiple different groups within an organization
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions, act on those conclusions, document those conclusions and teach others of your conclusions.
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications
- Two (2+) years’ experience with desktop support
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178